WP29 on Wednesday was calling for changes in the commercial data transfer agreement between US and EU. The agency said it does not provide enough protection for privacy for European users.
The Irish court orders to investigate Facebook's transferring of European user's data to the United States. This is to ensure that the European user's privacy was protected from the U.S. surveillance.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Global Migration Insights: Fahd Haque's Call for Compassion in U.S. Immigration Law
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Unifying the Digital Landscape: Cardware's End-to-End Platform for Modern Content Management
- Shein Files for US IPO as Chinese-Founded Fashion Giant Seeks to Expand Global Reach