The mediator in the case brought by investors who rejected Argentina's 2005 and 2010 debt restructurings said on Thursday that the "holdout" investors offered to reopen talks with Buenos Aires, but the government had not responded.
Crunch time for Argentina fixing its debt default will almost certainly not be January, as many investors had hoped, but a year later once the country's next president takes office and tries to get the ailing economy moving again.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Here's Why MyCutTV Is Now The Top App For Nonprofits To Raise Money In 2021
- Alexander Payne Discusses the Actors He Hopes to Direct in Future Films
- How to Start a Delivery Kitchen in 2021
- Using Crypto Trading Bots to Earn Passive Income
- Are There Limitations on What International Freight Forwarders Are Able to Transport?
- Reed Louis Jeune Discusses Becoming a Young Entrepreneur
- Jason Hughes, San Diego-Based CEO on the Secrets To Accomplishing Company Goals
- No One Business Is Absolved From Regulatory Control - But The Climate Continues To Confuse