The University of Michigan is now in partner with some Chinese Institutions for some projects and research.
Schaft Inc Co-Founder Takashi Kato has launched 246 Capital, a fund that seeks to invest in technologies by Japanese startups and universities not noticed by investors, Bloomberg reported.
NanoSatisfi received additional investment from Grishin Robotics.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century