Opioids are substances that act on opioid receptors to produce morphine-like effects.
The advancement of the internet in South Korea has brought some advantages as well as social issues. Internet addiction has been a concern in the country, and the government is helping to solve the issue with some programs, including rehabilitation camps.
Too much drinking is not only bad for the health but also seeps out the U.S. economy. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released a study on Thursday that binge drinking loses the economy a humongous "$249 billion in 2010, or $2.05 per drink, a significant increase from$223.5 billion, or $1.90 per drink, in 2006."
Education promises a brighter future. But for most of the students in the country, it means a $35,051-worth of student loans after graduation. In America, there are 40 million borrowers that collectively own more than $1.2 trillion. Out of all the borrowers in the country, some 8 million default on their debt.
Former 'That 70's Show' star Lisa Robin Kelly passes away in her sleep while in rehab.
MBIA engages the law firm of Weil, Gotshal and Manges on ways to avoid rehabilitation of its structured finance business unit.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display