The UK government has terminated the required special visa rules for decentralized regions and nations.
The Information Technology and Innovation Foundation (ITIF) concluded the study based on 27 factors that bring both positive and negative impact towards global innovation. The study involved 56 countries, whereas China stood at the 44th rank, Thailand the 53rd, followed by India. ITIF also noted that supporting global innovation is crucial for countries' economic growth.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- JPMorgan Chase Is Ready to Leave China if Ordered by US Government, Bank CEO Jamie Dimon Says
- A Tale of Leadership in Healthcare Finance — Meet Terence Mills
- SoFI Is Exiting the Crypto World — Here Are the 3 Best Alternatives for Trading Crypto
- General Motors Stock Jumps 10% as the Automaker Announces $10 Billion Buyback, Dividend Hike
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Silver Koi's Co-Founders, Claire Chen and E. Choi, Rapidly and Abundantly Transform NFTs
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Alibaba Co-Founder Jack Ma, the Chinese Tech's Poster Boy, Moves Into Food Business