Perry L. Pe, the president of the Management Association of the Philippines, said that businesses would thrive better if the government shifts to federalism. He said that the call of President Rodrigo Duterte to transition into a federalist form of government would promote regional competition and support the growth of investments.
Glencore and Qatar takes $11 billion stake in state-run oil producer Rosneft. Russian President Vladimir Putin personally announced the deal which is expected to close mid-December.
RE/MAX, LLC has signed an agreement to purchase franchise of Georgia, Kentucky/Tennessee and Southern Ohio Regions. The acquisition is expeced to close before the end of the year.
Surprised, the Region building owners had to get the service of their legal counsel to help them with the legal dispute with the Regions Center.
Up closer with the region Bank's social media violator employee.
Microsoft has joined forces with networking equipment maker D-Link to deliver faster Wi-Fi to rural communities around the world.
The River Region United Way is moving to 3121 Zelda Court. Their mailing address will remain the same: P.O. Box 868, Montgomery, 36101. The move is effective Dec. 9.
Tesco Plc paid HKD4.33 billion or USD588 million for 20% of its venture with China Resources Enterprise Ltd.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM