New York, US-based public holding company RCS Capital Corp entered a deal to buy Atlanta, Georgia-based investment banking firm JP Turner & Company for an undisclosed sum.
RCS Capital Corp
In an interview fresh from its acquisition of Investors Capital Holdings Ltd, RCS Capital Corp Executive Chairman of the Board Nicholas Schorsch said his company would still be on the lookout for more potential buyouts.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value