Cisco has acquired Leaba Semiconductor, an Israeli company for less than $400 million. The acquired company provides new ideas and solutions for important infrastructure difficulties. It focuses on the product design, development and marketing and develop affinity with silicon wafer manufacturers.
American venture capital firm Domain Elite invested $6.5 million in Israeli endoscopy and colonoscopy products maker SMART Medical Systems to bring the latter's products to meet the demand for the said products in Greater China.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop