The British company formed a partnership worth $7.6 million to develop hydrogen fuel cell technology for smartphones. The technology would create a need to modify the hardware of the smartphone to manage the chemical reaction waste. Intelligent Energy stated that if all goes well, the new technology could hit the market in two years.
The completion of the first stage will also begin the second and third stage of the project. Once finished this power plant will be the world's largest, providing electricity for 1.1 million people in Morocco. The project would also help reduce the country's dependence on imported energy source as well as reducing carbon emission.
The power reforms implemented by Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy would cost utilities approximately Eur2.7 billion.
Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd would face US$25 billion funding gap even if it put its bonds on sale.
According to Alstom's estimates, by 2020, the grid businesses would spend US$64.3 billion for new equipment.
Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd. struggled to plug an income gap worth ZAR191 billion.
In a conference held today, the IEA said that they need US$300 billion to finance the Power Africa project.
Vestas Wind System earned its second in the month wind turbine order from South Africa.
Morgan Stanley, Main Street and Zions provide financing for OneRoof Energy.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah