Cisco has acquired Leaba Semiconductor, an Israeli company for less than $400 million. The acquired company provides new ideas and solutions for important infrastructure difficulties. It focuses on the product design, development and marketing and develop affinity with silicon wafer manufacturers.
Herzliya, Israel-based connected device network Neura bagged $2 million in a funding round led by Greenhouse Capital Partners to connect several gadgets using one mobile app.
AppsFlyer, a mobile analytics startup based in Herzliya, Israel, obtained $7.1 million in its most recent financing round from Pitango Venture Capital and Magma Venture Partners, Globes reported.
Months after receiving a USD1 million in seed investment, Israeli startup Carambola Media raised USD4 million in a Pitango Venture Capital-led Series A funding round.
Compass-EOS on Monday announced that it has raised USD42 million from its latest funding round. Top-tiered investors including global venture capital funds, service providers and network suppliers have participated in the round.
Israel-based venture capital firm Pitango Venture Capital said it had closed its recent funding round with USD270 million worth of funds.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Global Migration Insights: Fahd Haque's Call for Compassion in U.S. Immigration Law
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Unifying the Digital Landscape: Cardware's End-to-End Platform for Modern Content Management
- Shein Files for US IPO as Chinese-Founded Fashion Giant Seeks to Expand Global Reach