California, US-based semiconductor startup Aquantia Corp closed $16 million in a Series G funding round led by Xilinx Inc as it prepares for its initial public offering (IPO) in the US.
Brazil-based antivirus startup PSafe raised USD20 million in a Series C investment round led by Qihoo 360, to be used for building the firm's technology and awareness marketing.
San Francisco-based mobile gaming powerhouse TinyCo landed USD20 million in a funding round from Pinnacle Ventures and Andreessen Horowitz, to be used for the development of its iOs and Android games.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM