Exxon Mobil Corp will pay $10.75 million to New York State reimbursing costs on oil spill cleanup. The payment will cover New York Environmental Protection and Spill Compensation fund's costs.
The US drilling activity for oil and natural gas declined to record low since 1940 in the wake of weaker oil prices in the global markets. Oil firms are also reducing their spending budgets this year owing to adverse conditions in the markets
The Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) released its second quarter advance GDP report, fund inflows into office space segment (commercial construction) is on recovery path, but still showing pressure as it hovering about 33% lower than the recent peak level in terms of GDP percentage.
Islamic State is still extracting and selling oil in Syria and has adapted its trading techniques despite a month of strikes by U.S.-led forces aimed at cutting off this major source of income for the group, residents, oil executives and traders say.
“A rose by any other name would smell as sweet,” William Shakespeare wrote in “Romeo and Juliet”. But he was not working for the U.S. government and trying to define what constitutes condensate and natural gas liquids.
United Petroleum announced that they are considering offers for possible acquisition or joint venture deals.
Condor Petroleum Inc. would sell its nterest in Kazakhstan's Marsel territory worth US$88 million.
Shares for Naphtha Israel Petroleum Corp saw an advance this week due to export concerns from other explorers
KKR has offered $3.7 billion for industrial machinery maker.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks