PepsiCo reorganize its North American operation. The company appointed Albert Carey CEO to oversee beverages, Frito-Lay and Quaker Foods divisions in North America, and two other executives.
According to Indra Nooyi, the ongoing global economic slowdown threatens economic recovery in the US. The oil market combined with political turmoil creates an economic pressure in the nation.
Chobani, founded by billionaire Hamdi Ulukaya, turned down an offer made by Pepsico this Friday. The beverage giant wanted to buy out the majority stake in the Greek yogurt maker, but Chobani was only interested to sell the minority stake, resulting in the deal fallout.
When it comes to working out, all we want to do is to enhance our performance. Many sports drinks promise immediate energy that will get you moving for the gym. What we don't know is, most of these energy drinks have a hidden dark side - sugar and fat.
The macaroni and ketchup merger of Kraft Foods Group (KRFT.O) and H.J. Heinz Co may prove a boon to the far smaller natural and organic food companies that have seized market share as consumers shift away from processed foods, bankers and portfolio managers said.
American companies tired of seeing their earnings badly hurt by Venezuela’s crumbling bolivar currency system, can - with the stroke of a pen - get rid of much of the problem.
U.S. stocks fell for a third day in a volatile session Tuesday, led by declines in consumer discretionary and technology shares, while another drop in the Russian rouble added to worries about the global economy.
Children and teens are seeing fewer ads for sugary drinks on television, but they remain a prime target for marketers through other means such as product placement and social media, a report released on Wednesday found.
PepsiCo (PEP.N) said President Zein Abdalla will retire from the soda and snacks maker by the end of the year, in the second departure of a senior executive in recent months.
New York, US-based startup school General Assembly scored $25 million in a recent funding round to expand its tech and entrepreneurship course offering and to build new campuses.
California-based seaweed chip company New Frontier Foods Inc. bagged USD1.7 million in its first seed funding round from executives at top corporations and other investors.
Pepsico CEO says that India has degraded from 'must invest' to 'must deal with' because of infrastructure issues such as corruption and unclear taxation policy.
Consumer goods conglomerate PepsiCo appoints new AMEA CEO in Sanjeev Chadha.
Wells Fargo & Co and PepsiCo Inc. top the list in bond sales this week.
Balaji Wafers confirmed that they were open to selling a majority stake in the company.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Spotify to Lay Off 17% of Its Workforce — Here’s What CEO Daniel Ek Has to Say
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah
- US to Prevent China From Supplying Battery Materials for EVs Set to Receive Billions in Tax Credits
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- Despite AI Hype, New Data Shows Only Few US Companies Are Actually Using It