The technology start-ups in India are looking for investments from Chinese companies like Cheetah Mobile. The booming Indian technology sector is attracting many tech companies in China to invest in these Indian techs start-up firms.
Alibaba plans of expanding and venturing into other business the reason it is seeking $4 billion in loans. It is already in talks with several banks and the request will be finalized by next month.
India is betting that mobile phone vendors, fuel stations and corner stores can help it put basic banking within the grasp of hundreds of millions of its poor people living beyond the reach of traditional bank branches.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Macy's Receives $5.8 Billion Buyout Offer: Report
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia