In a report, the Business Standard said private equity firms are a significant contribution to the consolidation of IT services and BPO sector in India. There were five private equity transactions closed this year that totaled USD1.13 billion in value.
Partners Group made a $270 investment into tech company CSS Corp.
Bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies.
Private equity firms Silver Lake Partners and Partners Group are set to buy tax-free shopping business Global Blue.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value