TwinRock says that Canada is into another line of investment--Real Estate.
Propane supplier NGL Energy Partners LP acquires Gavilon LLC for its midstream supply business.
BlackBerry Chief Marketing Officer said the firm had taken one page ads to communicate with its consumer base.
Steve Case, Tige Savage and David Golden lead Revolution Ventures fund to the future.
To better achieve business goals for their partners, the InfoTrust Group utilizes the goodwill and leverage the Flatirons Solutions name provides.
Software developer Kaleo raised US$1.5 million.
Pan-European investment firm Idinvest closed a Eur281 million senior debt fund.
Apax Partners' Apax VIII fund closed at US$7.5 billion.
Huron Rivers Ventures Partners announced its completion of its initial fund worth $11 million.
Karin Kovacic is named as BNY Mellon - Alcentra Mezzanine Partners' new vice president.
Milestone Partners Fund IV has raised US$300 million and acquired new assets.
After so many years, the two major firms namely Roland Berger and Deloitte have been talking merger.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Biden Under Scrutiny for Supplying Tank Shells to Israel Without Congress' Approval
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic