Blue Ash, Ohio-based private equity real estate firm Viking Partners sold Indiana-based shopping center Fishers Crossing to a California-based investor in a deal valued at $4.1 million.
A consortium led by private equity firm EQT Partners has acquired a controlling stake in China F&B Group for an undisclosed sum. China F&B operates the Dairy Queen and Papa John's Pizza restaurant chains in China.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century