The Panama Papers documents leak suggest that Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko might be using an offshore company to evade tax. However, the president has denied such accusations, saying that he has not been managing the assets since he became president in 2014.
Panama Papers documents leak ties Argentinian President Mauricio Macri to an offshore company. In a statement in response to many accusations, President Macri revealed that he was never a stakeholder in the company, and that he was not involved in any wrongdoings in regard to that.
The history’s biggest confidential documents leak revealed Russian elites, mostly Mr Putin’s inner circles, as clients of an offshore law firm in Panama. The offshore money trail connected to Mr Putin’s allies is worth $2 billion.
The project could start as soon as this year and is estimated to be completed in 2022. The transportation project would established Central America's first monorail.
Brazil, Argentina and the United States have tightened port entry procedures for ships that have sailed from West Africa in a bid to control the potential spread of the deadly Ebola virus.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Macy's Receives $5.8 Billion Buyout Offer: Report
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia