Leonardo DiCaprio visited Gunung Leuser National Park in Aceh using a tourist visa on Sunday. He posted remarks in his Instagram account about the deforestation of large hectares of land intended for palm oil plantation and the dangers it impose on the nation's flora and fauna.
Due to the continuing harmful effects of El Niño, Malaysia's palm oil production has been greatly affected reducing output by millions of metric tons.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan