Bacterin International Holdings Inc has secured $4 million more in funding from OrbiMed and will be issuing 1.5 million shares of common stock to the investment firm as part of the deal, a statement about the funding said.
Igenica Inc, the biopharmaceutical firm dedicated to developing antibodies and antibody-drug conjugates to treat the Big C, obtained $14 million in its Series C extension round.
TigerText, a real-time messaging provider for the enterprise, has closed its Series B round led by Shasta Ventures with $21 million. New and existing investors also participated in the financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan