Bacterin International Holdings Inc has secured $4 million more in funding from OrbiMed and will be issuing 1.5 million shares of common stock to the investment firm as part of the deal, a statement about the funding said.
Igenica Inc, the biopharmaceutical firm dedicated to developing antibodies and antibody-drug conjugates to treat the Big C, obtained $14 million in its Series C extension round.
TigerText, a real-time messaging provider for the enterprise, has closed its Series B round led by Shasta Ventures with $21 million. New and existing investors also participated in the financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Charting Obstacles in Berner's Business Journey