Consumer advocates push for more substantial compensation as Optus acknowledges failure.
Optus at last revealed on how Aussie football fans will be able to watch their favorite game via live stream. It will team up with SBS to broadcast live streaming of their favorite team and players from around the world provided that the viewers are Optus subscribers.
Telstra commits to be a complete technology company and hires the services of former Nokia CEO Stephen Elop and former Optus executive Kevin Russell. With the combined expertise of the two people, Telstra is in for a successful global growth.
Today, Samsung and SingTel Group has announced an initiative that would simplify retail experience and seamless mobile data access, reported ET.
TPG bids with Blackstone as well as MEASAT for Optus' Australian satellite.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop