Contrary to a notion that oil rout is impacting everyone in the industry, there are few bosses at energy companies making more money based on their performance. Few top managers are excelling in meeting targets and getting hefty paychecks.
The Norwegian government is reeling under pressure owing to oil price drop. The lower oil price is eroding revenues for the government. The Norwegian government is counting on state's dividends from Statoil ASA.
Nigeria requires $3.5 billion funds to fill its $15 billion budget deficit. The falling oil prices are eroding revenues for the government. The largest economy in Africa is seeking $2.5 billion loan from the World Bank and $1 billion loan from ADB.
Just Prior to the State of Address to the Congress, Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has imposed economic emergency for 60 days. The concerned decree is aimed to allocate funds to keep alive the socialist government’s signature anti poverty programs. If opposition led Congress denies the imposed decree, Maduro will have to appeal to the Supreme Court of justice for its continued effectiveness.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display