Marathon Oil announced its intention to sell 135 million of common shares through a public offering. The ongoing slump in the global oil industry has led many oil firms to undertake the cost-cutting strategy to keep hold of their cash level.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Macy's Receives $5.8 Billion Buyout Offer: Report
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia