Check This Out! The Do's And Don'ts During Office Christmas Parties
Online video production startup 90 Seconds will pursue its global expansion after securing $8 million in Series A led by Sequoia India. The startup will also broaden its network of creative freelancers in India as well as in other countries.
Microsoft announced that now the company has partnership with 74 Android device makers in 2015. The agreement says that the OEMs will have to pre-install Microsoft apps on their devices. Lately, Microsoft have been doing more to embrace Android with various ways.
Skype aims to help users be more productive with the two new features for Skype for Android. With these new features, users can easily schedule calls and open Office files. Microsoft has been improving their apps, including its popular Skype to perform better in various platforms.
Microsoft Corp said it teamed up with online file-sharing company Dropbox Inc to allow Office software users to manage and share files through Dropbox's website and mobile app.
Antoine Leblond, a longtime executive for Windows and Office, is leaving Washington, US-based software giant Microsoft on Monday to explore his opportunities outside of the firm.
Redmond, US-based tech giant Microsoft is mulling over launching a free version of the Windows 8.1 OS (operating system) or selling it for a very low price, according to a report by The Verge.
Dexus would be managing one fourth of commercial buildings in Sydney upon the takeover by CCPIB of the office trust held by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
According to Bechtel EAME President David Welch, the growing business in the Gulf region required the opening of a new office.
The deVere Group opens its offices on the Cayman Islands.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk's Neuralink Raises Another $43 Million as It Gears up for Human Trials
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Goldman Sachs Identifies 2 Healthcare Stocks With up to 130% Upside Potential
- US Chip Export Ban Is Taking a Toll on Chinese AI Startups
- Wall Street Experts Reveal Best Long-Term Investment Stocks to Buy