California becomes the pioneer state with new LED standards in place. The new regulation replaces the old traditional directional bulbs with the more expensive but energy-efficient LED ones. While more expensive, California Energy Commission promises huge benefits in terms of a bulb's longevity and, more importantly, electric bills.
Oakland, California-based music streaming service Pandora is planning to push native advertising to connected vehicles in a bid to boost the company's total revenue, as announced during the company's Q4 earnings call.
Oakland, California-based customer intelligence pipeline raised $450,000 in a funding round last month from Alchemist Accelerator and angel investors to spy on software customers and find out what keeps them happy.
California, US-based clinical genomic startup Omicia has raised $6.8 million in a Series A round led by Artis Ventures for the expansion of its marketing efforts and optimization of its big data offerings.
Bay Investment Group LLC, the venture firm of Hayah Holdings and Colony Capital, will head the master development in the city of Oakland.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Biden Under Scrutiny for Supplying Tank Shells to Israel Without Congress' Approval
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic