Nasdaq-listed Nvidia Corp has posted earnings per share (EPS) of 44 cents registering a 42 percent growth from previous year's 31 cents during the third quarter ending October 2015.
European Union antitrust regulators may open an investigation into Qualcomm, the world's No. 1 mobile chipmaker, based on a four-year-old complaint by a unit of rival Nvidia Corp, three people familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
Nvidia Corp.announced naming Colette Kress as its new chief financial officer after David White vacated the post last March 2011.
Nvidia projected a current-revenue of US$1.05 billion, plus or minus 2%, which was below analysts' estimates.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop