President Obama is set to close and strengthen nuclear deal with Iran before the inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump.
Japan's PM Abe and India's premier Modi are set to seal a civilian nuclear cooperation deal, allowing exports of crucial Japanese technology to India. But concerns remain about India's nuclear non-proliferation status.
It has been one year when Iran and Western powers took effect and now Iran wants to get what they want.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century