Retailers are experiencing a mixed season, so are the department stores. Not a lot of consumers are going in hoards to spend their money in department stores. It may be due to this year's later Labor Day, or maybe they'd rather be in the beach than shopping in the malls.
Washington-based tech firm Opscode has raised USD32 million in a Series D funding round and changed its name to Chef after its configuration management and IT automation "cookbook" has become popular in the enterprise market.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value