Sapiens International Corporation has increased its presence and investment in the Nordic region with the establishment of a new head office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Helle Hølmer has been appointed by Sapiens to be the Nordic regional director.
Frankfurt, Germany-based private equity firm Nordic Capital said on Friday it has raised €3.5 billion ($4.8 billion) for its eight buyout fund amid decreased volatility in Europe.
As mobile demand increases, so does data storage requirements so Google is now expanding its data centers in the Nordic region.
The fund was able to raise an amount well above the projected amount with interest in the Nordic region as its greatest asset.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Find a Good Company to Sell Your Dental Scraps
- Hawkers Named One of the "Best Brands" by Australian Website, Alejandro Betancourt Lopez Talks Strategy
- Options Trading: Getting Started With Trading Options
- Holiday Home Safety: Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe During this Holiday Season
- How to Choose a Reinforcement Material in Composite Manufacturing
- Quick Guide to Meet HIPAA Fax Requirements
- 9 Tips to Improve Your Financial Health
- Practical Tips for all the New Bitcoin Traders