Sapiens International Corporation has increased its presence and investment in the Nordic region with the establishment of a new head office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Helle Hølmer has been appointed by Sapiens to be the Nordic regional director.
Frankfurt, Germany-based private equity firm Nordic Capital said on Friday it has raised €3.5 billion ($4.8 billion) for its eight buyout fund amid decreased volatility in Europe.
As mobile demand increases, so does data storage requirements so Google is now expanding its data centers in the Nordic region.
The fund was able to raise an amount well above the projected amount with interest in the Nordic region as its greatest asset.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Fast-growing Small Business Industries in 2019
- 5 Must have Technologies for a Busy Office
- Why Email Marketing Isn’t a Bust
- Home Improvement Projects with the Best and Worst ROI, According to the Data
- Ford And Volkswagen Enter Self-Driving Car Joint Venture
- Three Take-Aways From A Clean Energy Venture Capitalist
- Toyota, Denso Form Venture To Create Advanced Chips For Self-Driving And Connected Cars
- Diversity In U.K. Venture Capital Firms Remains Shockingly Low