Sapiens International Corporation has increased its presence and investment in the Nordic region with the establishment of a new head office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Helle Hølmer has been appointed by Sapiens to be the Nordic regional director.
Frankfurt, Germany-based private equity firm Nordic Capital said on Friday it has raised €3.5 billion ($4.8 billion) for its eight buyout fund amid decreased volatility in Europe.
As mobile demand increases, so does data storage requirements so Google is now expanding its data centers in the Nordic region.
The fund was able to raise an amount well above the projected amount with interest in the Nordic region as its greatest asset.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM