Morgan Stanley intends to hire additional bankers in 2016 in order to contend with its rival Nomura. The company failed to present the exact number of staffs being hired.
The world's oldest bank Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA has announced encouraging levels of capital. The Italian banking major's common equity Tier-I ratio is up at 11.7 percent by the end of September from 10.7 percent in June.
US-based multinational banking and financial services firm JP Morgan Chase & Co purchased an equity stake in alternative trading systems operator Chi-X Global Holdings LLC for an undisclosed sum.
Italian ski wear maker Moncler intends to price its initial public offering at €10.20 per share, the top of its earlier indicated range. The deal will reportedly raise €585 million to €681 million.
Japan's Nomura Holdings Inc. and British Intermediate Capital Group Plc agreed to form a joint venture to provide mezzanine debt to be used for acquisitions.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah