UK-based PayasUgym has obtained £1.6 million in a new round led by Albion Ventures, MMC Ventures and other angel investors, bringing to £3.5 million its funding total to date, TechCrunch reported.
CloudPassage, a San Francisco-based cloud security provider that aims to keep the bad guys out of clouds, has raised $25.5 million for its new financing round led by Shasta Ventures, VentureBeat reported.
German startup accelerator Rocket Internet raised USD112 million in new funding for online fashion retailers Zalora and The Iconic, making it the biggest single investment made for an e-commerce company in the Asian Pacific region.
NakedWines.com received USD10 million new funds from WIV Wein International AG, as the company had plans for expansion into the US and Australian markets.
Kymeta raised US$50 million new financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop