Nest sparked outrage this week for disabling its smart home hub. It raises concern about customers right and ownership in the IoT era.
B for buyback and E for earningS, these are some of the most appropriate letters for Google's parent company, Alphabet, as it reported Thursday how much it made in the third quarter.
Sequoia Capital entered the home security and automation arena by making a minority investment in Boston, US-based company SimpliSafe to take advantage of the lucrative situation of the present do-it-yourself home security market.
A report on new digital news site Re/Code quoted sources, who said the current massive fundraising of home gadget startup Nest could put its valuation to over $2 billion.
The UK NEST gave Legal and General Investment Management mandate over real estate asset allocation.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms