India's securities market regulator Sebi is upgrading and strengthening its surveillance system on commodity exchanges (CommExes). Recently, Sebi has barred 16 commodity trading members from trading for manipulating castor seed futures. National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX) is also enhancing and strengthening surveillance system for commodity exchanges in the country.
From his sleepy village in eastern India's Bihar state, Ram Narain arrives at Gulab Bagh market to sell a truckload of corn that will fetch him enough money to buy a motorbike for his son, school uniforms for his daughter and a gift for his wife.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century