Protests turned into a full-fledged 24-hour strike by the junior doctors of NHS when their negotiations with the government failed to yield results. The new policy failed to address payment issues and overall job security.
National Health Service
Zscaler, a California-based cloud security firm, has mobilized $25million from Google Capital, an equity investment arm of Google. Adding to the oversubscribed round, the total amount raised by Zscaler reaches $110mn. The cyber security firm raised $85million in August. Zscaler was waiting for a strategic partner to close the round. Google Capital is engaged in late-stage financing activity.
Media sources had stated that Bain Capital was going to purchase stakes in PRUK for GBP200 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value