Wartime diarist Anne Frank may have been discovered due to a ration fraud raid rather than by Nazi's looking for hiding Jews
A team of scientists from the University of Southampton's Optoelectronics Research Center (ORC) developed a technology that could store documents and information of the human history for billion of years. The data could survive extreme conditions and when retrieved the data could show five-dimensional information.
French Impressionist painter Edouard Manet's "Le Printemps," which set a world record price for the artist when it sold at auction for $65.1 million at Christie's on Wednesday evening, will be going to the J. Paul Getty Museum in Los Angeles.
A loan with lower interest rate is what Abu Dhabi's Tourism Development and Investment Co is seeking for the completion of its project in the United Arab Emirates.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back