The US has halted all sorts of cooperation to Nigeria on the allegation of human rights abuse and corruption by Nigerian army during the regime of Goodluck Jonathan. But under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari, the encouraged US has vowed for extending economic and security support forming working groups. John Kerry, the US Secretary of State has also announced $600 development assistance for Nigeria.
Nigerian investment flow in the previous three years has declined as a result of economic slowdown in the country. Investors lost their confidence in Nigerian economy citing global oil slump.
Heads and ministers of some African countries, representatives from business groups and other dignitaries will meet in Africa 2016. Egyptian government has organized the summit scheduled to be held on February 20-21. During the summit, the participant leaders will discuss ways to remove hurdles in Businesses and establishing a free trade zone in Africa.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display