AngelPad has been rearing startups prior to their public debut and today, during its Spring Demo Day, the company would launch 11 startups to a roomful of investors, techies and the media.
The Federal Trade Commission said that Twitter's acquisition of MoPub would not be challenged by antitrust regulators.
Twitter announced on Monday through a blog post that it had acquired MoPub without disclosing the financial terms of the deal.
According to a Forbes news magazine article, Twitter Inc.'s acquisition deal of mobile ad exchange startup MoPub implied that it would be readying itself for an IPO next year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen