Telstra commits to be a complete technology company and hires the services of former Nokia CEO Stephen Elop and former Optus executive Kevin Russell. With the combined expertise of the two people, Telstra is in for a successful global growth.
Analysts noted that Verizon, AT&T and Sprint would all have a room for growth if they would make strategies that would benefit the services they offer for their customers.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Fast-growing Small Business Industries in 2019
- 5 Must have Technologies for a Busy Office
- Why Email Marketing Isn’t a Bust
- Home Improvement Projects with the Best and Worst ROI, According to the Data
- Ford And Volkswagen Enter Self-Driving Car Joint Venture
- Three Take-Aways From A Clean Energy Venture Capitalist
- Toyota, Denso Form Venture To Create Advanced Chips For Self-Driving And Connected Cars
- Diversity In U.K. Venture Capital Firms Remains Shockingly Low