A recent report showed the declining trend of people to have driver's license in United States. Research was conducted by University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute.
Rents in London were up over eight percent, while overall national average was 4.8 percent in 2015. Majority of millennials prefer rented accommodation rather than buying a house or flat. Millennials are not bothered about maintenance works and other mortgage tension these days. The Generation Rent also considers buying a property is very expensive.
It seems like that the whole America is enjoying their savings on gas and takes advantage of the situation while it still favors them. According to the analysis by JPMorgan Chase Institute, about 25 million credit and debit card users were discovered to have spent an entire 80% of their gas savings. These extra expenditures went to restaurants, where a portion also goes to entertainment, groceries, clothes, electronics and appliances.
The American investment bank, Goldman Sachs, has placed ads to Snapchat targeting to hire millennials. The bank shared a short video in Snapchat Campus Stories.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms