A three-year-old law in New York City created to keep tabs on their social efforts to meet the needs of their low-income neighbors was deemed unconstitutional, according to a US federal judge.
Harvard University has received the largest donation in its history, the school announced on Monday: $350 million from the Morningside Foundation to the School of Public Health.
Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg will return as head of Bloomberg LP, the data and financial news company he founded, replacing Daniel Doctoroff who has decided to step aside, the company said on Wednesday.
President Barack Obama will announce on Tuesday that U.S. businesses have committed to investing $14 billion in construction, clean energy, banking, and information technology projects across Africa, a White House official said.
Bloomberg Philanthropies invested $5 million in solar powered Little Sun to give those populations in the African region less expensive, clean light from the kerosene lamps they have been using.
Yahoo! bought Qwiki for about $50 million, the company announced Tuesday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display