Gold held near a two-month low on Friday and was headed for its worst week in five, hurt by strong U.S. economic data and fears that the Federal Reserve could hike interest rates sooner than expected.
As investors await for the decision of the US Federal Reserve to the timeline when it will begin with its tapering of its monthly bond purchases, prices of gold and other minerals saw increases in the financial markets.
China has accounted for as much as 80% of global growth in metal demand in recent years, driven by its extensive investments in infrastructure and real estate projects.
A US regulator subpoenaed major metal warehousing firms after an alleged restriction of material inflated prices.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display