The new McLaren 675LT JVC Kenwood concept at the 2016 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) will have more advanced technology, especially on its windshield.
The ten teams in Formula One auto racing are under a total debt of $318.2 million, and 64.2% of that belongs to Lotus. Lotus belongs to Genii Capital, a private equity firm founded by Skype investor Gerard Lopez. Creditors have been going after Lotus for the last several months. Its cars were almost impounded during the Belgian Grand Prix last weekend after former reserve driver Charles Pic filed a legal dispute.
Information, communication and technology (ICT) solutions provider Tech Mahindra is holding a board meeting on Friday to consider a merger with engineering firm Mahindra Engineering Services.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display