According to Nordea Bank, Norway-based Atlantic salmon farmer Marine Harvest will be leading the consolidation of the seafood industry as fish prices improve, Bloomberg reported.
Norway purchases more shares in Cermaq.
With a US$1.1 billion offer for the Cermaq's fish feed unit, Bain Capital and Altor complicated Marine Harvest's plans of acquiring the entire firm with a US$1.7 billion deal.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display