Seven marine research projects awarded under R&D programme. The laboratory will undertake outreach and education initiatives to share research outcomes with the public.
Cartel kingpin El Chapo was recaptured on Friday, after his second escape from Mexico's top-security prison through a tunnel. The operation involves Mexican marine, aids from U.S authorities, as well as numbers of informants that adds up to more than 2,500 security and intellectual agents.
Rolls-Royce is planning to cut almost 400 jobs in its marine division according to a reliable source. The company which has been reported a series of losses this year is expected to perform the job cuts as soon as next week. It is believed that the job cut done as a way for the company to stay profitable.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back