On Tuesday, the Republic of Germany has extended its helping hand to Malawi and gave 45 million Euros for the development in the country’s primary sectors including health, education and social protection.
Huddersfield, UK-based retail chain Poundstretcher shelled out $1 million to branch out to Zambia as it begins to beef up its presence in Africa and establish its name as an international brand.
Kolkata, India-based business group Gillanders Arbuthnot & Co Ltd entered an agreement to buy out Malawi-based tea and macadamia producer Group Development Ltd for an undisclosed amount, according to a stock market disclosure.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop