Time Inc. which owns Sports Illustrated and People magazine to name a few, expressed its interest in buying Yahoo. It said that it is interested too in Yahoo's core business which reaches more than 1 billion users across the globe aside from taking into consideration the Reverse Morris Trust. The magazine company will vie with other giant companies including Verizon and AT&T. core business
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms