Popular couple Joanna and Chip Gaines will be releasing a magazine which will inspire a lot of people.
The Japan Finance Ministry is organizing a seminar for women covering the topics on the country’s fiscal policy. Women’s fashion magazine editor-in-chief Hiromi Sogo will serve as one of the six female speakers encouraging women to take a more active role in the country’s economy.
The offer is part of the company's strategy to gain income amid the increasing use of ad-blocking softwares. Websites had been losing significant advertisement revenues and develop other alternatives to bring ad-free experience while keeping the business going. The offer will start next week for $3.99 per month or $1 weekly.
Reports said that Mackenzie Rosman posed for Maxim recently.
Maxim magazine was said to be fetching bids of only US$20 million, less than a 10th of the cost its investors paid about six years ago.
According to a report by German magazine Wirtschaftswoche, Siemens and Stadler are planning to form a joint venture.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century