Beijing-based Cheetah Mobile Inc. filed an initial public offering with US regulators and appointed JP Mogran, Credit Suisse, Macquarie Capital and Morgan Stanley to be the underwriters for the deal.
A recent rating by New York-based Macquarie analyst Ben Schachter urges investors that the time to sell shares in Twitter Inc is now despite its positive performance after debuting on the New York Stock Exchange last month.
Jerry Tse of Macquarie Capital was hired by DBS Group Holdings to become the CEO of its investment bank in Hong Kong.
Private equity firm Peterson Partners names Nick Jean-Baptiste as the new investment team vice president.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Find a Good Company to Sell Your Dental Scraps
- Hawkers Named One of the "Best Brands" by Australian Website, Alejandro Betancourt Lopez Talks Strategy
- Options Trading: Getting Started With Trading Options
- Holiday Home Safety: Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe During this Holiday Season
- How to Choose a Reinforcement Material in Composite Manufacturing
- Quick Guide to Meet HIPAA Fax Requirements
- 9 Tips to Improve Your Financial Health
- Practical Tips for all the New Bitcoin Traders