5AM Ventures and Lundbeckfond Ventures led the $16 million Series A round for scPharmaceuticals, a pharmaceutical firm that is establishing products for subcutaneous delivery, a statement about the funding said.
Thesan Pharmaceuticals, a biotech firm that develops therapies for skin conditions, raised $49 million for its Series B round led by existing investor Novo Ventures and joined in by SV Life Sciences, Lundbeckfond Ventures and Novartis Venture Fund.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Global Migration Insights: Fahd Haque's Call for Compassion in U.S. Immigration Law
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Unifying the Digital Landscape: Cardware's End-to-End Platform for Modern Content Management
- US Chip Export Ban Is Taking a Toll on Chinese AI Startups