Microsoft incomes have increased thanks to the rising Surface sales, as well as the cloud and server growth. They are the main contributors to the higher overall revenue. However, Microsoft Windows and phones are not in the same luck as their performances are still declining.
Microsoft sent invitations for a press event on October 6 to be held in New York City. It is more likely that the software company will introduce new devices for Windows 10 ecosystem. After its press launch in Germany, Microsoft is ready to unveil its newest set of devices. According to the reports, the event will start at 10 am ET. Lumia smartphones, Surface Pro 4 tablet and Microsoft Band 2 activity tracker will be highlighted on October 6.
Helsinki, Finland-based smartphone giant Nokia now made the Nokia Refocus app available to all Lumia smartphones to allow users to take refocusable photos using their phones.
After Microsoft announce the purchase of its handset business, the unveiling of the newest smartphone from Nokia is a watershed event for the future of the company.
The company's latest smartphone release failed in the market despite good reviews.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Apple's Market Cap Climbs Back Above $3 Trillion for the First Time Since August
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks